Why Canada Immigration?
Canada is one of the most sought-after destinations for those who want to immigrate. Better career opportunities, social security, better educational systems, and prosperous life with better future attract people to migrate to Canada.
Reasons to Immigrate to Canada
- Free medicals and education.
- Successful immigration including family members.
- Dual citizenship.
- Eligibility for citizenship after 3 years stay in Canada.
- Minimum government regulations for a business start.
- Unemployment insurance, social welfare allowance, pension plan, old age insurance, medical and education benefits, and childcare benefits under welfare programs by the Canadian government for permanent residents.
- Applicants can include their spouse and children in their visa application. They can sponsor their parents for Canada Super-Visa.
How to Immigrate to Canada?
Immigration to Canada is possible through the following ways:
- FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
The Federal Skilled Migration is the popular pathway from India to immigrate to Canada. It offers freedom to travel and work anywhere in Canada.
The evaluation of your academic credentials from a specified assessment agency is the most important step of the new system.
The candidates need to have a job offer of at least 1 year to qualify for this Federal Skilled Trade scheme.
Another way to Canada immigration is through the Provincial Nominee Program. Different province runs different programs in coordination with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The critical aspects needed for any program no matter its Federal or PNP are:
- Language Skills
- Work Exposure
- Financial eligibilities
- Adaptability factors
- Contribution capacity as per economic aspects
A job offer in hand can be an additional advantage.