Ireland offers an inspiring learning knowledge. Extremely rated for its education and precise assessment process, Irish education place stress on skill development and flexibility.
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND?
- A small, safe and friendly country
- Education system is globally respected
- Ireland is recognised as the hub for quality scientific research
- Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student
- Highly developed democracy with a modern economy
- An English-speaking country with a unique cultural heritage
- Eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit on getting job
- Nine universities – Offering degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate level programmes
Institutes of Technology
- 14 Institutes of Technology offering programs at degree, national diploma and national certificate levels in a wide variety of subjects.
Colleges of Education
- Five Colleges of Education for primary school teachers. They offer three year full time courses leading to a B.Ed. degree which is the recognized qualification for primary school teaching.
Independent Third Level Colleges
- Colleges offering programmes leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees, recognised by Irelands national certification authority or an accrediting university.
COST OF EDUCATION
- Engineering €9,100 – €20,300
- Science & Technology €9,100 – €16,500
- Arts & Humanities €9,100 – €15,500
- Business €9,000 – €15,500
- Engineering €9,150 – €18,000
- Science & Technology €9,150 – €18,000
- Arts & Humanities €8,900 – €20,000
- Business €9,150 – €18,800
COST OF LIVING
- Around €7000 per annum.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation).
- 2 Year stay back
- IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: IELTS Overall band score of 5.5 & TOEFL: 75
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80
- Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80