America is a Premier destination for international students owing to its strong economy, vibrant campus life and the variety, flexibility and quality academic options it offers. From fabulous cities to beautiful natural parks, you are sure to have a spell bound life in the US.
WHY STUDY IN USA?
- Ranked no 1 for overall quality of education
- Internationally recognised
- Flexible Education system
- Merit based university assistance provided
- Scholarships and fellowships awarded by departments
- Tuition fee waivers
- On campus jobs with minimal wages
- Industry based training and research
Options to apply for graduate assistantship, Teaching assistantship and research assistantship
- Associate Degree
Associate degrees are awarded after two years of undergraduate study. Associate degrees are a great option if you do not want to commit to four years studying abroad in the USA, you can save one year and some valuable dollars too.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelors degree is awarded after four years of successful study.
- Graduate Degree
Offered by Graduate Schools and specialized colleges in a wide range of specialisations Arts, Sciences, engineering etc.
- Masters degree
The Master’s level programs are of two years duration.
One can pursue doctoral programme after completing Master’s. Normally, the duration of Doctoral level programs is between 3 and 6 years, depending on the field of research and university.
- IELTS, TOEFL scores as proof of English language skills for admission to any course.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – For entry in to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for admission to
MBA and other management programs.
COST OF STUDYING
- Average tuition fees per year starts from minimum $15,000
COST OF LIVING
- Estimated living expenses per year – $10,000-$16,000
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK
- 12 months optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week (Only on Campus)