England is pretty exceptional place that offers a wealthy multicultural ambience. It is home to a few of the oldest and most esteemed universities of the world with extensive campus, outstanding infrastructure and principles of teaching that makes you to ready for a successful career.
WHY STUDY IN UK?
- Easy Visa rules for international students
- Diverse range of courses with wide range of specialisations
- No permission required from the job centre for International students studying at UK institutions to undertake spare time or vacation work
- Free health insurance for students studying in UK for six months or more
UK EDUCATION SYSTEM
The higher education imparting bodies in the UK are
- Institutions of higher education.
- Degree courses
- Vocational training
- Postgraduate courses.
- Sandwich courses whereby part-time work and real experience is combined between the course duration.
- First degree courses of 3-4 years duration.
- Diplomas and vocational courses of 1-2 years with the Vocational and Technical Education Councils conferring the degree certificate.
- Postgraduate study may be in one of two forms – either as a work of independent research under supervision or a taught course of one or two year’s duration.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores or any equivalent as a proof of English Proficiency
- Diploma programs: Overall band score of 5.0
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0
- Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 – 6.5
- January /February/September/November
COST OF EDUCATION
- An average of 7500 pounds per year*
*Fees information given may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- 11385 GBP (Inner London – 9 months)
- 9135 GBP (Outer London – 9 months)
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 hours per week ( 40 hours during vacation ) full time work rights for spouses for Masters programme
- Post study work permit for students who secure a job offer with salary of 20,600 GBP
- 1-4 Months visa extension