Known for some of the best intellectual and creative minds in history, Germany offers an affordable first rate education landscape set in the heart of Europe with endless possibilities for career growth, travel and cultural exploration.
WHY STUDY IN GERMANY?
- Safe country to live and study
- World class degrees recognised around the world
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- 17,500 degree programmes offered
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Affordable living expenses
- Ample number of scholarships on offer
Higher education in Germany are divided into
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 art colleges.
COST OF STUDY
- Depends on University
COST OF LIVING
- 8640 Euros for first year.
- April /October
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 240 days part time or 120 days full time in a year .Students can work for more hours subject to approval from foreign authority
- 18 months Residence permit
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week