Canada Nova scotia entrepreneur
Canada Nova scotia entrepreneur
The Nova Scotia immigrant nominee program has entrepreneur stream is for experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Nova Scotia to start a new business or buy an existing business. After operating the business for a year, the applicant may be nominated for permanent resident status.
ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM
- You must be at least 21 years old at the time of applying
- You must have at least a minimum of CAD$600,000 in personal net worth.
(Which includes cash, assets in bank accounts, fixed (term) deposits, real property, and investments in bonds, stocks and mutual funds, investments in one or more businesses, pensions and other assets).
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least CAD$150,000 in the business.
- You must have 3+ years of Business Ownership or must have 5+ years of experience in a senior management role in a company.
- You must require Language proficiency min CLB 5 Band.
- Establish an eligible new business or purchase and improve an existing business.
PROGRAM IN DETAIL:
Step 1: Expression of Interest Criteria and Process: Your application remain in the pool for twelve months from the date of receipt. If your EOI is not selected during this time, it will be removed from the pool but you will be able to submit a new EOI if you so choose.There is no fee for submitting an EOI.
Step 2: Invitation to Apply: Complete application forms, supporting documentation, Business Establishment Plan (consist of market analysis, product analysis, competitive analysis and financial analysis.), Net Worth Verification Report. You must make Canadian qualified supplier Fee: $3,000 to $4,000 after invitation is received from the online pool for verifying complete documents.
Step 3: Canadian qualified supplier Fee: $4,000 to $5,000 after invitation is received from the online pool.
Step 4: In Person Interview and Business Performance Agreement Upon receipt of your signed and dated Business Performance Agreement, NS Immigration will issue you with an Entrepreneur Approval Letter and instructions on how to apply to IRCC for a Work Permit (WP). A WP allows you to settle in Nova
Scotia and operate your business
Step 5: You must apply to IRCC for Work Permit within two months of the date on the Entrepreneur Approval Letter. Work Permit is valid for 1 month.
Step 6 : Apply for Permanent Residence : You can submit application for a permanent resident visa as indicated in Letter of Nomination.
- Online/Registration Fee: Not Applicable
- Canadian qualified supplier Fee: $4,000 to $5,000 after invitation is received from the online pool for verifying complete documents depends on the size, complexity and quality of the file.
- Application Process Fee: Not Applicable.
The Visa will be granted for initially 1 years work permit Entrepreneur visa, after which you can apply for permanent residence.
- Low investment amount.
- Live in the Canada with your family.
- Get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada once the PR is received.
- The benefit of experience and in-depth knowledge of our experts in this process.