Canada Manitoba Entrepreneur
Canada Manitoba Entrepreneur
MANITOBA BUSINESS PROGRAM (MPNP-B):
This stream is targeted for investor who can apply through the Manitoba Business Investor Stream and by the Entrepreneur Pathway. It depends on a number of factor, including experience, age, language proficiency, net worth, and additional factors like their spouse’s language proficiency or existing connections to the province.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- You must be between 25 to 49 years of age at the time of applying.
- You must have at least a minimum of CAD$500,000 in personal net worth.
(Which includes cash, assets in bank accounts, fixed (term) deposits, real property, and investments in bonds, stocks and mutual funds, investments in one or more businesses, pensions and other assets).
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least CAD$250,000 in the business.
- You must have min 3 years of full time work experience in the past five years either as an active business owner or working in a senior management role of a successful business.
- You must require Language proficiency of min CLB 5 Band.
- Establish an eligible new business or purchase and improve an existing business.
Step 1: Self-Assessment Form and Business Concept Form to be submitted to Manitoba government by email to MPNP-BusinessStream@gov.mb.ca.
Step 2: If you qualify then you will receive a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA):Complete application forms, Supporting documents, Business Establishment Plan (consist of market analysis, product analysis, competitive analysis and financial analysis), Net Worth Verification Report.
Step 3: Canadian qualified supplier Fee: $4,000 to $5,000 and Processing Fee $2,500.
Step 4: Submit Application: MPNP will conduct an assessment of application and invite you to an interview to discuss your Business Plan. After approved, you must sign a Business Performance Agreement (BPA). MPNP will then provide a Letter of Support to include with your Temporary Work Permit application to IRCC valid for 2 years.
Step 5 : Apply for Permanent Residence : Here you can submit a complete application for a permanent resident visa to the Centralized Intake Office as indicated in NSOI’s Letter of Nomination, within 6 (six) months.
- Online/Registration Fee: Not Applicable
- Canadian qualified supplier Fee: $4,000 to $5,000 after invitation is received from the online pool for verifying complete documents depends on the size, complexity and quality of the file.
- Application Process Fee: $2,500.
The Visa will be granted for initially 2 years work permit Entrepreneur visa, after you can apply for permanent residence.
- Low investment amount.
- Live in the Canada with your family.
- Get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada once the PR is received.