Why Immigrate To Australia
Why Immigrate To Australia
Why Immigrate To Australia?
Immigrants from many developing countries want to immigrate to Australia because of the vast opportunities in Australia. Australia is the top 2nd leader in immigration among all the eminent and countries we have today in the world. Australia is not only developed economically but also in people lifestyle too.
Australia is beautiful place to live in with the magnificent sea-beaches, sunshine, blue skies, immeasurable economic growth, beautiful wildlife, and destinations. Being one of the well-off Asia Pacific Nations with a wide economic expansion in the last few years, Now Australia has become a better choice for many professionals from the developed countries. Australia is even called as the “land of opportunities for the migrants.”
There are various types to apply for an Australian PR, you must score 65 points or more and be under the age of 45 with their occupation listed in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL). These two lists contain the In-Demand Occupations. The State and the Central Government does complete research on a regular basis on the aspects of jobs vs. professionals available and announces the lists accordingly. The above lists tend to change periodically, and we advise you to move ahead ASAP if your Skill is listed.
Australia Immigration Information
You need to be aware of visa requirements before you file a petition for Australia Immigration. Australia offers more than 100 permit sub-streams that are categorized as provisional, temporary, and permanent to all types of aspirants. The type of visa which is ideal for you depends on various circumstances. Here are the details of the visas that we provide:
You are eligible for Skilled Migration to Australia if you work as a professional, manager or as a tradesperson.
If you are an international student and want to stay in Australia after your education, then there are several temporary and permanent visa options available for you.
Family Migration Visas
If you have a family member or spouse to sponsor to live in Australia, then you can apply for this type of visa.
Business Migration Visas
If you want to invest or want to start a new business in Australia, then this option is suitable for you. You can eventually apply for Australia PR once your business is established in Australia.
Corporate Immigration Solutions
This visa option is for the HR professionals and business owners who wish to sponsor employees to work in Australia.
How To Apply For Australia Immigration?
All skilled migration procedure administered and run by Skill Select (an innovative online facility in Australia that improves and facilitates the procedure of Australia Immigration). It has provided Australia with a successful tool to watch the skills inflow given in the SOL and CSOL, the Skilled Professions Tabulations.
You need to acquire the following preliminaries before generating your EOI profile:
- Explore CSOL or SOL: To discover your trade closely associated or exactly comparable to your specific line of work.
- Credentials Evaluation: After the choice of trade, you should get your academic and professional credentials from a certified evaluation bureau, to determine the strength of your skilled profile.
- Language Requirements: You have to evaluate your linguistic skills as per Australian standards, through IELTS exam (English Eligibility Test).
The preliminaries mentioned above should be concluded in advance for the below two specific reasons:
- During Expression of Interest (EOI) profile formation, you should present these preliminaries. Your profile will be given marks on the points-assessment basis. This is a crucial step in case you opt for the independent migration where only the highest profile gets the preference.
- You will get 60 days to conclude the requirements, once your EOI is chosen. You can generate your profile post completing the requirements.
- You can select for the migration passage (Independent migration, skilled migration, Business migration, employer sponsorship, Investment, and Provincial endorsement) at the time of generating your EOI profile.
Your EOI is stored for two years and can be updated as and when needed. If your profile is chosen, you need to furnish bonafide information as its vital part of your submission. You can be subjected to some serious consequences, in case something is found faulty against your originally provided details. You could even be restricted to move to Australia in such cases.
If you choose:
- Point Scheme: Your profile gets the rank, and you will get the invitation based on the ranks considered at the stated time.
- Sponsorship (Employer or State): Your profile will be visible to recruiters/firms that you have chosen for in your EOI. You receive the invitations based on the judgement provided by those firms/employers.
If you get shortlisted, you will be asked to present a submission within 60 days. The offer of submission is withdrawn in case you are not able to submit in the specified time.
Connect with our experts today to learn about the program, for free evaluation pls send your profile to email@example.com or dial +91 9966 57 2424.