Are you missing your Australian tourist visa? Don’t fret; you’ve found the article that can make your wish come true. Here, we’ll go over the process of applying for a tourist visa to Australia with Australia visit visa consultancies in Hyderabad, including the documents you’ll need and how to navigate the application process.
Indian nationals who intend to use Australia as a tourist destination must get their applications for Australian tourist visas accepted. A tourist visa will allow you to travel, explore attractions, and see friends and family. You can stay for up to three months when you get an Australian visiting visa.
Before we get to that, though, let’s take a quick look at some critical data concerning the many Indians who visit Australia annually for leisure and business.
How to apply for a tourist visa to Australia?
Contact reliable Australia tourist visa consultants in Hyderabad for assistance with your application. To apply, present paperwork that meets Australia’s strict requirements for legality, validity, and acceptability.
You must complete form 1419 and provide supporting papers, including proof of sufficient funds, to apply for a Short Stay Tourist Visa. Then, after waiting for the paperwork to be processed and validated by Australian officials, you can finally begin packing.
Here is a rundown of everything you’ll need to apply for a visa to Australia.
You need to submit the following items for the Australian Tourist visa application.
1. An applicant for a visiting visa must fill out Form 1419 if they wish to go under the Short Stay Tourist Visa stream.
2. Personal information
- Applicants must provide the specifics of their planned vacation in Australia. These include specifics like where you want to go and when, where you want to stay, and what you want to do while you’re there.
- Applicants must submit a notarized copy of their passport, including the biographical data page, the last page, and the page detailing any changes to the passport.
- Two recent images that are 45 mm wide by 35 mm tall, the standard size for passport photos. It’s best if the photos only show your head and shoulders against a plain background. Each photo should have your name printed on the back.
- You must provide a copy of your bank statement showing a regular savings history. Your present debts and credit rating are also part of this.
- A copy of your most recent W-2 from the company/agency/organization you are employed by, together with any other employment-related documentation.
- A scanned copy of the paperwork listing your current and historical financial holdings.
- The records of your tax returns for the past three years. Your application will not be accepted if you have any outstanding tax payments.
- Suppose a relative or Australian organization is footing the bill for your trip Down Under. In that case, they’ll need to fill out a specific report, declare, and provide evidence that they are legally and financially competent to do so.
To get your application approved, you must first submit the required materials. In case they have any questions about your disclosures, the authority might get in touch with you. The rules and regulations outlined above are the minimum standards to be upheld.
Isn’t that a lot of work? But you won’t have to worry if you hire trustable Australia tourist visa consultants in Hyderabad to handle these tasks.
Although it is more efficient to use a visa consultant service to ensure your visa is approved, you should also be with them for smoother processing when they ask you. In other words, you should see the big picture of how your documents are handled by Australia visitor visa consultants in Hyderabad and assist them.