Europe visit visa consultants in Hyderabad, India offers full support to students and other individuals who wish to travel to Europe and study there. They also assist tourists, business professionals, and senior citizens who wish to visit the continent for leisure or work purposes. This includes help with the necessary documentation such as visa forms, police clearances, medical reports, etc., which would make the process of securing a visa much faster and easier!
European visa Explained:
A European visa is for those who want to live, study and work in Europe. It is a permit issued by European Union (EU) member states that allow citizens of third countries to travel, live and work within EU borders. There are three main types of visas: short-stay visas, long-stay visas and study visas. All visitors must have valid travel documents that meet all entry requirements for European countries. Short stay visas allow travellers to visit one or more area countries for up to 90 days to 180 days. If you plan on staying longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for an extension before your initial 90-day period ends.
The Case With EU And Non-EU Students In Europe
If you want to study in Europe, the visa process is different for European and non-European students. European students get a visa a bit earlier than non-European ones.
The Application Procedure
Getting a European visa is not always an easy process. Getting help from a visa consultant can take some of the stress out of your application. It requires you to fill out forms, provide supporting documents and prepare for interviews with consular officers.
The Documents Required For An European Tourist Visa:
Documents required for a European tourist visa are as follows:
1. Passport with validity of at least three months.
2. Two recent photographs.
3. A valid visa for a European country or residence permit of any Schengen country.
4. Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay and return trip (for example, bank statements).
5. Travel tickets (round trip).
1. Student ID card or letter from university/college with your name, nationality, date of birth and signature of a responsible person at your school (on official letterhead).
2. Proof of enrolment (for example, class schedule).
3. Letter from your parents or legal guardian stating that they agree to you travelling abroad.
How much time Does it Take to Get a European Tourist Visa?
It usually takes between 10 and 15 days or a maximum of 4 weeks from start to finish.
We, Europe study visa consultants Hyderabad will help in this. Our main purpose is to provide hassle-free service to our clients.