Canada is the best nation across the globe to study, work, settle and tour. Said this, why is this land of opportunities a great nation to be and pursue a career. Here are the reasons that make Canada the best country for anything and anyone.
It is the 10th largest economy on the earth with a nominal GDP of $1.73 trillion. This says it gives a high standard of living consistently.
The unemployment rate is highly lesser than in other developed and developing nations.
Canada has booming careers in quantum computing, space science, technology, and medical advances. All these are the most happening fields. Apply for education and careers in Canada.
- It has a high rate of peace index which means it is a peaceful nation to live in.
- It maintains a transparent and dependable public finance structure that offers greater financial independence. There are strong banking systems and financial networks.
- There is a comparatively lesser unemployment rate in comparison to the U.S., especially amongst young people.
- There is decent healthcare, paid leave and paid holidays, including parental and maternal leave to workers.
- These are only a few of the benefits of working in Canada.
Said of the benefits, now let us see the employment opportunities in Canada.
- It is a rapidly technology growing nation.
- It has equal opportunities for all nationalities.
- It has the best unemployment support system.
- It wants as much skilled labor as possible by the end of 2023.
- There are more employment opportunities and less skilled human capital. Especially in aerospace, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and engineering, there is a skill shortage.
- A valid work permit allows your spouse or common-law partner to work in Canada but with a catch- they should have their own work permit. Know more with Visa Tech Overseas – the most valued Canada visa consultant in Hyderabad.
So, with these facts, you can now understand the scenario of Canadaemployment opportunities.
Now, look at the benefits of working in Canada.
- In North America, this nation of opportunities has the highest minimum wage range that touches about $15 per hour.
- Organizations in Canada also provide reasonable employee healthcare plans. Besides, non-Canadian workers get good-subsidized healthcare schemes where everybody is covered together with dependents.
- Eligible candidates get compensation in case of losing jobs and are willing to work but lack work.
- Pregnant women, recent mothers, the couples who have adopted children or are taking care of children receive newborn benefits. New moms will receive between 17 and 52 weeks of leaves depending on their employment years. Apart from this, one or both parents can have paid leave from the govt. using Canada’s employment insurance plan.
- Chronically ill family members who are at death risk will get Compassionate Care benefits which will support family members.
- Parents of critically sick children also have special benefits from employers and the government.
- Besides, there are some legal benefits such as Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Workplace Insurance coverage.
There are also benefits for dependent children in Canada
- Such children get free education at the elementary and secondary levels.
- Savings account for a child’s education can be opened.
- Tax-free monthly support contribution on expenses to raise kids below 18 years.
- Child healthcare benefits
- Special benefits for children with debilities
- Training opportunities such as paid educational leave, professional training, apprenticeships, tuition reimbursement and others.
If you are lucky, your employer may also offer the below such as:
- Low-priced gym memberships
- Extended health benefits
- Transport allowances
- Free childcare
- Adaptable working hours
- Yearly holiday parties
- Yearly financial bonuses
- RRSP matching
- Additional learning opportunities
- Health saving schemes
To know more about other benefits of working in Canada, get in touch with Visa Tech Overseas- one of the best Canada work visa consultants in Hyderabad.