The US is a well-liked place to work to get a work visa Due to the high pay and pleasant working conditions, Americans attract workers from all over the world.
You can enter the US for job-related purposes in one of two ways:
• As a temporary worker
• As a sponsored or permanent worker
The sponsored employees require an immigrant visa and you can get this from US immigrant visa agencies in Hyderabad , while the temporary employees require non-immigrant access to the United States.
What is a work visa for Americans?
People who wish to visit and temporarily work in the US for a predetermined period use the USA Work Visa. The length of your employment should be specified in your employment contract or visa application. To be qualified to apply for a temporary work visa in the United States, applicants must meet several requirements for US visas and submit the documents listed in the following sections of this article.
Post-reading if you still have doubts contact US worker visa consultants in Hyderabad.
Which type of US Work Visa should I apply for?
There are various US work visa categories depending on your goals and the type of work you want.
The following are the various types of temporary work visas for the United States:
• H1B visa: Specialty Occupation Worker to work in a specialized field – It requires a college degree or equivalent degree. It includes government-to-government research and development or coproduction projects managed by the Department of Defence and fashion models of exceptional merit and ability.
• H-1B1 visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professionals – To pursue a speciality profession. It requires a post-secondary degree that took four years or longer to complete and involves specialized field study. There is no petition necessary for this visa.
• H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker – For short or intermittent agricultural work. It is limited to people who live in or are nationals of the listed countries, with a few exceptions if it serves US interests.
• H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-Agricultural Worker Visa is for non-agricultural temporary or seasonal work, with some restrictions, and only if it is deemed to be in the interests of the United States, limited to citizens or nationals of specified countries.
• H-3 visa: Trainee or unique education visitor – Receiving training unavailable in the trainee’s home country, such as practical training programs for teaching kids with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities or graduate medical or academic training.
• L1 Visa: Intracompany Transferee – To hold a managerial or executive position or a position requiring specialized knowledge at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer. A person must have worked for the same employer overseas continuously for one year in the three years prior.
• I visa: Media representatives are eligible – The visa enables journalists and those in the information or media industries to finish their projects while still in the US.
• P-1 visa: An individual, a member of a sports team, or a performer – You can apply to be an athlete or a part of an entertainment group competing in a specific athletic event. It requires a level of consistent performance that is internationally recognized. It includes people who assist the person above with necessary services.
• P-2 visa: artist or performer (Individual or Group) – For accomplishments made as part of a program for reciprocal exchange between American and international organizations.
• P-3 visa: artist or performer (Individual or Group) – A traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation, or to perform, teach, or coach under one of these culturally distinctive programs.
• R-1 Visa: Religious Workers on a Temporary Non-immigrant purpose – To facilitate the immigration of foreign nationals to the US so they can work for a religious organization. The only people eligible are ministers and those who have a close connection to the sacred profession.
• O1 Visa: A permit for those with exceptional abilities – The O1 visa is for those who can demonstrate expert knowledge in science, business, education, athletics, or the arts, as well as receive recognition for their work on a global scale.
• TN visa: For NAFTA workers – This visa enables Canadian lawyers, scientists, engineers, and teachers to work temporarily in the US.
USA Work Visa Requirements
Before applying for a US work visa, a prospective applicant must satisfy three prerequisites. The Embassy may not accept your request for a visa if even one of these requirements is met. Due to this, you won’t be able to travel to the US or work there. Here are these prerequisites which are key to getting your US work visa from US work visa consultants in Hyderabad :
An offer of work in the US
You must have applied for and been given a job offer in the US to qualify for a work visa. That’s because before you begin your visa application, the US requires several documents from your employer.
Authorise the petition by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
This mandates that your employer submit a Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker to USCIS before your application for a US work visa. Your ability to acquire a work visa depends heavily on the petition, also known as an I-129 form. Once USCIS has approved your employer’s petition, you can start the visa application procedure. Despite this, the US Embassy may only automatically grant you a work visa if your petition is approved. Even if your USCIS petition is approved, you might still be refused a work visa for various reasons left up to the Embassy’s discretion.
The Department of Labour’s (DOL) approval of a labour certification
Some work visas, specifically the H-1B, H-1B1, H-2A, and H-2B, also demand that your employer possess a DOL certification. Before submitting the petition to USCIS, your employer should make the DOL application on your behalf. This certification is a requirement of the US government to demonstrate that US employers require foreign workers. They must show that they cannot hire US citizens to fill those positions. The certification is also necessary to ensure that temporary foreign workers do not adversely affect American citizens’ access to employment opportunities.
For other queries related to US work visa get in touch with US work visa consultancies in Hyderabad.